Fullstack Developer (m/f/d)
Full time - Vienna, Austria - Employees may work remote
Who we are
Behind SEQUELLO is a dedicated and innovative team consisting of diverse personalities. We are united by a passion to create and to drive exciting ideas forward. If you want to bring the construction industry into the digital age, you’ve come to the right place.
What can you expect
As a Fullstack Developer (m/f/d) you will work on the further development of our applications in a modern cloud environment. In the frontend, you will work with the React framework to create appealing and intuitive user interfaces. In the backend, you will program with C#.
- Conception, development and maintenance of the frontend as well as implementation of the design
- Conception, development and maintenance of backend components
- Ensuring the scalability and security of the applications
- Creation and implementation of software tests
- Documentation of applications and processes
- Collaboration with other developers and stakeholders in the project
Personality: You enjoy working with new technologies, and technical challenges excite you.
Working style: You impress with your independent, analytical and structured way of working. Clean code is a matter of concern to you.
Experience and Know-How: You have experience in frontend and backend programming, and have ideally worked with React and C# before.
Education: You have a completed technical education (FH/ TU) in the field of computer science, systems engineering, software architecture or similar.
Languages: You contribute yourself and your ideas with very good German and English.
- The chance to establish a new digital brand on the market from the very beginning.
- Start-up spirit with corporate expertise.
- Flat hierarchies.
- A young, dynamic team.
- Flexible workplaces and working hours.
- Canteen with meal allowance.
- Employee events.
- A minimum annual gross salary starting at EUR 48,370. Of course, the actual payment depends on your individual qualifications and professional experience.