Frontend Developer (m/w/d)
Full time - Vienna, Austria - Employees may work remote
Who we are
Behind SEQUELLO is a dedicated and innovative team consisting of diverse personalities. We are united by a passion to create and to drive exciting ideas forward. If you want to bring the construction industry into the digital age, you’ve come to the right place.
What can you expect
As a Frontend Developer (m/w/d) you will work on the further development of our application in a modern cloud environment. You will use technologies like React and Ionic.
- Design and implementation of our frontend application
- Implementation of the design
- Maintenance of the application
- Implementation of software tests
- Personality: You enjoy working with new technologies and technical challenges excite you.
Working style: You impress with your independent, analytical and structured way of working.
- Working Style: Clean code is a matter of concern to you.
- Experience and know-how: You have experience in front-end programming with a framework like React, Angular or Vue.
- Education: You have a completed technical education (FH/ TU) in computer science, systems engineering, software architecture, electrical engineering or similar.
- Languages: You are able to contribute yourself and your ideas with very good English. German skills are a plus.
- The opportunity to establish a new digital brand on the market right from the start
- Start-up spirit with corporate competence
- Short coordination channels – direct line to management
- A young, dynamic team
- Flexible workplace and working hours
- An annual gross minimum salary starting at EUR 44,660. The actual payment will of course depend on your individual qualifications and professional experience.