Sales Manager for Germany (m/f/d)
Full time- Vienna, Austria - Employees may work remote
Who we are
Behind SEQUELLO is a dedicated and innovative team consisting of diverse personalities. We are united by a passion to create and to drive exciting ideas forward. If you want to bring the construction industry into the digital age, you’ve come to the right place.
What awaits you
With our new construction logistics platform, we are revolutionizing the construction industry! We are sustainably simplifying the procurement process around shell construction and thus offering our customers added value with optimized processes.We are looking for an integration engineer starting to accelerateour growth.
- You drive the design of the existing interface and data landscape and the further development of the associated tool landscape.
- A large part of your time will be spent on the independent specification, design, implementation, documentation and commissioning of interfaces.
- You will also be responsible for the support of ongoing operations, troubleshooting of running interfaces and the identification of optimization potential.
- You will use your strong communication skills as a reliable contact person for external partners.
- Personality: You are a team player with high quality awareness who is looking for a challenge and appreciates a varied work environment.
- Work style: Your independent and structured way of working makes it easy for you to familiarize yourself with new problems and solve them.
- Experience and Know-How: You already have experience with the challenge of connecting different systems, e.g. in software development, testing, system engineering or in a DevOps role. A broad understanding of IT as well as knowledge of Soap, RestAPI, OData is a prerequisite. Ideally, you will also bring experience with SAP CPI and SAP PO/PI.
- Education: You have a completed technical education (FH/ TU) in the field of computer science, system engineering, software architecture, electrical engineering or similar.
- Languages: You bring yourself and your ideas with very good English. German skills are a plus
- The opportunity to accompany a new digital brand from the very beginning
- Start-up spirit with corporate competence
- Flat hierarchies
- A young, dynamic team
- Flexible workplace and working hours